Blog Post III

The three areas that I decided to self-assess in are: Express, Develop Craft, and Envision.  I chose express, because the works that I have made these past few years have all been very family or personalty based. Like the car bank i did was based on my dad’s love for cars and NASCAR. I did a horse set with a bowl, spoon, and mug for my mom, for our love for our horse Zeika.  This project even is very family based. The second thing I chose to assess is Develop Craft. I chose this, because over time I have learned to use past experiences to help guide myself to success with my new projects.  For example, the project that I am working on now, I remembered from my car bank to make sure that I don’t let the slab cave in because it’s too soft. So I made sure to brace the slab so  that it doesn’t curve in. The last thing I accessed is Envision: I chose this because over time I have learned that more sketching is better. Having more sketches has helped me plan out my projects more and has helped me forsee future problems that could possibly happen throughout.